OUT OF STOCK! Will be back soon!
We proudly can say that Erica Pico System I is the world’s smallest modular synthesizer of its functionality. It contains wisely selected modules so that beginners are introduced with basics of modular synthesizers and advanced users can play hours long live gigs. Pico System comes with patch book and 25 patch cables so you can start patching it right away!
Pico modules included in the system are:
- SEQ – powerful 16 step sequencer with 16 pattern memory
- 2xVCO – 32 custom waves in 2 banks, great 1V/oct tracking and LFO mode
- VCF1 – Polivoks-inspired LP/BP VCF, ideal for acidish basslines
- TRIGG – 4 trigger polyrhytmic pattern generator that also serves as a master clock for the system. Web-based pattern designer app allows user to upload own patterns
- 2xDRUMS – 64 sample player with 3 adjustable parameters and CV control over them. Web-based app and Pico Programmer (included) allows user to upload his own sound samples
- MULTI – buffered audio/CV/clock signal splitter
- EG – lin/log ASR envelope generator that works also as LFO
- VCA – dual linear VCA
- RND – sine/pulse LFO and random events (random trigger, S&H and noise) generator
- DSP – stereo effects processor with 8 great sounding custom effects
- A MIX – 3 input audio mixer
- OUTPUT – stereo output module with headphone amplifier
|Power supply||universal 110-240VAC - 9VDC adapter|
|1,35 kg(excluding PSU), 1,85 kg with PSU and patch cables|
Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice for improvement.
AudioNewsRoom: We find it a great choice for beginners (so they can learn the basics of modular synthesizers without a mortgage) as well as for more advanced users that want a self-contained, VERY compact system for a gig or when traveling. Sonic Joy Awards 2016 (audionewsroom.net, JAN2017)