Erica Synths DIY eurorack PSU module is high quality linear PSU with resettable fuses on each rail to protect the PSU from overloads.
It comes in two versions:
1) 1,25A on each +12V and -12V rail. This version uses highly popular LM317 and LM337 voltage regulators
2) 2,5A on each +12V and -12V rail. This version uses more contemporary and powerful voltage regulators and it can be used in really large modular setups.
Both versions can be built on the same PCB, just check the schematics on components that need to be used for each configuration.
The PSU kits comes in two versions:
1) Hardware kit – 188x89x2,4mm PCB + fuse holder and fuse + lugs + heat sinks
2) Full kit - contains all parts needed to complete the PSU excluding the toroidal transformer.
Also check Erica Synths webshop to order toroidal transformers at great price and save on shipping!
- 1,25A PCB and hardware kit = 30EUR
- 1,25A Full kit = 70EUR
- 2,5A PCB and hardware kit = 30EUR
- 2,5A Full kit = 85EUR
+ 21% VAT for individual customers in EU without EU VAT registration number + shipping
NB! Installation of this module require skills to work with high voltages! It's at your own risk!
Disclaimer: please, if you have any questions on missing parts or similar issues, contact us within 1 months after receiving the kit!
DIY PSU 1,25A @Mouser
DIY PSU 2,5A @Mouser